- Before start studying, fix some objectives, for example "Today chapter 4"
- Divide the "chapter" in small parts to study: Part A, 30 min. Rest 5 min, Part B 30 min. Rest 5 min., etc.
- Before starting each part, think about study questions this part should answer (write them).
- Read very fast underlining the interesting things, putting *, ?, etc.
- Organise and write the information to learn in small parts with acronyms, locations, groups, associations, drawings, songs...
- Memorise this organisation.
- Revise the same day, the next day, next week, etc.
Skills: Enthusiasm, motivation, commitment, problem solving, communication (written, verbal), teamwork, organisation, sociability, information research, study skills, IT, numeracy, listening, presentation (evidence of them?)
Development tools: GROW model, SMART objectives, SWOT analysis.
Support for disabilities, dyslexia,