FREEBIES BACK TO SOCIAL CRIME PREVENTION
- Good bye letter :write a letter saying good bye to bad habits
- Assertiveness : different than being aggressive. It is about tactfully, justly and effectively expressing our preferences, needs, opinions and feelings.
- How to make a decision : every choice has a consequence.
- Cycle of Change : to help change your behaviour you need to understand in which stage you are at present.
- Hot thoughts / cooling thoughts : write your hot thoughts and then next to each of them, your cooling thoughts
- Weekly planner, daily to-do list : Failing to plan is planning to fail. Keep yourself busy with constructive and en joyful activities so that destructive activities don´t come on your way or waste your time.
- Reflective practice : Think about a previous experience and what other options you could have chosen or you could choose next time.
- Finding meaning : Download Victor Frankl´s meaning triangle.
- Positive statements : Download a list of positive statements. Create your own ones.
- Helpful distractions : Download activities to help you
- Alternatives to vicious cycle : Download activity to find alternatives to a vicious cycle
Recreational activities in crime prevention and reduction