Study with ease the creative way!
Do you find studying for exams difficult?
Make preparing for exams easy by;
- Changing the idea of "learning through reading" to "learning through creativity".
- Alternate between activities such as concentration and relaxation
- Ask what are the needs of the subject in your approach to studying it
- Discover ‘fun’ ways of studying that bring it to life
- Revise in a way that suits your style of learning
- Bring it all together so the new material makes sense with the old
- Start by asking insightful questions about the topic rather than just reading it.
Ways to study creatively
Turn your topic of study into one you enjoy and increase your understanding of it
It’s not all about English, Maths and Science.
There are numerous interesting subjects many of which you can find inside these core subjects.
Bring your study to life!
Create games and introduce interesting activities; use poetry, letter and story writing. Solve problems posed by the area of interest and enjoy creating ways of solving them.
You could do a role play as if you were Descartes, Galileo, Edison or William Blake. What would happen if you applied what you learnt about the character to your life? You could use this approach to think about ways of improving society. What deeper insights would you gain?
Learn more about creativity for personal and professional development
Follow my blog
Ask me a question in Quora
My point of view is that studying can be fun, interesting, like a competitive game using your past knowledge, experience and motivation to build up on it. I know this to be true because I experienced it after reading and trying to implement different type of techniques. After some time of trial and error, I became very confident on my ways and studied OU while working full time.